The Lords of Justice

Monday, February 01, 2010

"What gods do you pray to?"
"I pray to Kal-El, lord of the stars and sky... and you?"
"To the Bat... but I seldom pray to him, he doesn't listen."
"What good is he then?"
"He is wise! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is Justice?' If I don't know, he will cast me out and laugh at me. That's the Bat, wise and wrathful in his cave!"
"Ah, my god is greater."
"The Bat laughs at your flying man from the stars. He laughs from his cave."
"My god is stronger. He is the everlasting sky! Your god lives underneath him."




I think this one is probably just for Judd.

10 Comments:

Blogger Rafial says:  

I think this may in fact be the World's Finest post.



Blogger Andrew Smith says:  

For the briefest of moments I thought Wonder Woman may have appeared as well, as in the Trinity series, but I was soon put in my place.



Blogger Elizabeth says:  

This made me super happy.



Blogger Unknown says:  

See, my next Agon game was going to be all Tekumel and stuff... Thanks for ruining it, John... ;)



Blogger CinderellaManJJ says:  

Now I need to do a dark future campaign with these gods. See, other people beside Judd like this.



Blogger Unknown says:  

This has helped me start off my day in a fine and proper state of mind. :)



Blogger HiQKid (Alex) says:  

True Story: I once ran a game where Batman was feared/worshiped as a mad ghost-God watching over the southern chunk of an extraplanar city.

This post just made me smile and remember that.



Anonymous Guy Shalev says:  

I loved this. Thanks.



Blogger 明白 says:  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.



Anonymous Anonymous says:  

Nope. Not just for Judd.

Sweet.



Post a Comment



<< Home